Forged in the fire of a national pandemic, telehealth and virtual care have become essential aspects of U.S. healthcare delivery. These remote care solutions are now helping health systems counter workforce shortages and burnout. During the pandemic, 18% of healthcare workers quit their jobs and more than 30% of nurses are considering leaving their roles. The turnover rate for RNs increased by more than 8% in 2021 and currently stands at roughly 27%. It is time we care for our caregivers and create a better solution for our nurses.
Hybrid care models that bring virtual workflows into bedside processes are reducing the burden on acute care teams and improving patient coverage and safety by using remote resources to support clinical collaboration and accelerate intervention. This webinar highlights best practices for building the Digitally Enabled Clinical Workforce of the Future. Speakers will share insight into the key roles virtual staff can play in care delivery, virtual nursing implementation models, and how these virtual resources drive operational efficiency while supporting high-quality patient care and improved clinical experience.
When you participate in this webinar, you will:
- Identify ideal use cases for virtual nursing workflows in acute care delivery
- Understand the value hybrid care poses to nursing, including KPIs to use when assessing ROI
- Discover how to successfully integrate your workforce, processes, and technologies to support virtual enablement across your enterprise
- Corey Scurlock, MD, MBA, Founder and CEO, EQUUM Medical
- Wendy Deibert, EMBA, BSN, RN, Senior Vice President of Clinical Solutions, Caregility
- Teresa Rincon, PhD, RN, CCRN-K, FCCM, Senior Telehealth Consultant, Blue Cirrus Consulting
This session is hosted by Caregility. Originally aired on September 20, 2022 at 2-3pm ET.